World Best Education Management Systems
Education Management Systems are now trending in Google Search Engine. There are lots of School Management Systems are available right now. In this article, you will get the best names of Education Management Systems. So, without further let’s go to the main part.
- Bidyan: Biday is the new Education Mangement System. They earn the most popular within a short time. They are popular for their features. The key modules are “Administration Panel”, “Teachers Panel”, “Student Panel”, “Parents Panel”, ”Transportation”, “Exam Controlling”, “Report Card”, “HRM”, “Accounts” everything. So, we definitely recommend you “BIDYAN” which is best Education Management System.
- Orbund: Orbund is a customizable, web-based education management platform offering a student information system (SIS) for training institutes, higher education, K-12 schools and universities. Founded in 2003 and based in Kansas, this system enables the online automation of student enrollment processes.
- STARS: STARS is a cloud-based campus management solution that helps schools and colleges manage operational data. The product allows users to manage the entire student lifecycle, starting from managing leads to placements.
- PraxiSchool: PraxiSchool by PraxiPower Software is a school, childcare and church management product that can be accessed via the cloud. This product is designed to cater to the needs of small schools and daycare facilities.
- Populi: Populi is a web-based school administration solution designed to serve small to midsize colleges. The product helps track details related to academics, billing, reporting, admissions and people management and library functions, among others.
- Campus Café: Campus Cafe is a web-based student information system that unifies admissions, student services, business office and alumni development functions. It is built for the needs of small and midsize educational institutes and universities with up to 10,000 students.
- Lighthouse: Lighthouse is a student information system (SIS) from Surfside Software. It offers tools to track student performance, mark grades and attendance, contact management and more. This solution is primarily suited for small and midsize schools across the U.S. Lighthouse is a Windows-based software solution that can be installed on all school PCs or only on specific terminals.